OSHAcademy 132-Hour OSH Professional Program Certificate
This program is the best value for ambitious students who want to get the most out of their safety training experience. If you have high-career goals, are passionate about the occupational safety and health field, and want to develop the skills needed to effectively manage safety in your workplace, this program provides the benefits you need to succeed.
Whether you are trying to break into the safety field, stay current in your industry or get promoted, this program is the best way to reach these goals. When you complete this program and purchase certificates, you will be able to:
Maximize potential transfer credit when applying for admission to a college or university.
Receive a 10% tuition discount at Columbia Southern University.
Qualify for up to 13.2 continuing education units (CEUs) as part of a professional development program.
Prepare for the Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Certified Safety & Health Manager (CSHM), Certified Environmental Safety & Health Trainer (CET), and other professional credentials.
1. Introduction to Safety Management
2. Effective Safety Committee Operations
3. Effective Accident Investigation
4. Introduction to OSH Training
5. Hazard Analysis and Control
6. Hazard Communication Program
7. Conducting a Job Hazard Analysis
8. Effective Safety Committee Meetings
9. Personal Protective Equipment
10. Energy Control Program – LOTO
11. Introduction to Ergonomics
12. Safety Supervision and Leadership
13. Confined Space Program
14. Fall Protection Program
15. Electrical Safety Basics
16. Safety Management System Evaluation
17. Emergency Action Plans
18. Fire Prevention Plans
19. Fleet Safety Management
20.Preventing Workplace Violence
21. Developing OSH Training
22.Ergonomics Program Management
23.Conducting OSH Training
24. Introduction to Industrial Hygiene
25. Bloodborne Pathogens
Note: International Students: 25 Courses
7 program certificates
7 program wallet cards
FREE course certificates